3000 ml/min ECP301LG Preparative Pump
Gradient Preparative HPLC pump with a flow rate of up to 3000 ml/min at an output pressure of up to 5 MPa (725 psi).
The ECP301 LG Gradient Preparative Pump is an innovative, powerful, and cost-effective unit for preparative liquid chromatography where high pressure is needed.
The pump with 4 low-pressure gradient valves delivers a flow rate of up to 3000 ml/min at an output pressure of up to 5 MPa (725 psi).
Main features and benefits
- Durability – The pump is constructed for high pressure and flow rates. This makes it suitable for day-to-day long-term use in production.
- Smart controls and diagnostics – It is easy to operate, especially with ECOMAC and Clarity software. This makes unit management powerful and convenient. The basic version of the ECOMAC software is available free of charge. It is also used for service and diagnostic.
- Other useful features
- A new learning algorithm for pulsation suppression
- A leakage sensor
- A seal wash kit for longer piston seal life
- Also available in configurations made of certified bio-inert materials
|Flow rate||5 – 3000 ml/min|
|Maximum operating pressure||5 MPa up to 3000 ml/min|
|Repeatability of flow rate adjusting||± 1 %|
|Accuracy of flow rate setting||± 2 %|
|Wetted materials||stainless steel, PEEK, ceramic, ruby, seals-GFP by default-or optionally UHMW-PE|
|Communication||RS232,Ethernet (LAN),USB,Remote digital I/O|
|Power supply||100-240V VAC|
|Power input||500 VA|
|Dimensions W x H x D||340 × 170 × 640 mm (13.4 × 6.7 × 25.2 in)|
|Weight||34 kg (75 lb)|
|Output capillary outer diameter||1/8 "|
|Pressure Compensation Learning||yes|