Cookies and conditions of use
On this page, we provide you with information about the obligations that arise from our processing of your personal data. When processing personal data, we are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, in particular Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "ZoOU"), Act No. 21/1992 Coll., on banks, Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, which regulates the sending of commercial communications to clients, and other legal regulations.
Yes. Cookies are small files from our site that are stored on your computer through your browser (if you have enabled the storage of these helpers). Cookies allow us to identify your browser and record certain information. The principle of the information may vary. For example, cookies may store your language settings or also your user ID, which may be considered personal information.
We use four types of cookies on this site:
- Functional - necessary for the site to function (for example, we store information about your language and then show you the content of the site in that language).
- Analytical - necessary for additional site functionality and basic analytics. These cookies are introduced, for example, by Facebook as our comment provider, by Twitter as we use their box to display recent tweets or by Google to collect basic data about our site.
- Preference - necessary to display content in the settings you prefer. They may make it easier for you to browse the website or allow you to comment on FB.
- Marketing - this type of cookie allows us to find out additional information about you such as age, gender, interests and to further target you across the internet (called retargeting).
What do we use the information for?
We use the information we get about you to:
- to improve your experience on our site (the information helps us to better respond to your individual needs),
- to enable you to use features of our site - for example, Facebook comments,
- to respond to your questions,
- to send you information and updates from the website,
- for follow-up marketing activities (if you give your explicit consent),
- to analyse our business activities (in aggregate form).
Use following link to call up the cookie bar in the sidebar: Cookie settings
How do we protect your information?
We use a variety of security methods and trusted partners to keep your personal information as secure as possible. Your contact information is stored in secure databases, and communication between databases is always secure. Data is stored in encrypted form and protected by strong password(s). The websites from which you submit forms also use secure SSL encryption.
We do not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose your information. We may violate this agreement if the information is requested by an institution in a legal investigation. However, in no event will we provide your information to third parties for marketing, promotional or other purposes.