Consent to the processing of personal data
- I hereby grant an explicit consent to collect, store and process the provided personal data by ECOM spol. s r.o., Americka 3, 120 00 Praha 2 (hereinafter referred to as "administrator") for the purpose laid down below. I grant the consent for the following data:
- Concluding purchase contracts through a website, for purpose the personal data are processed by the administrator, at least for the warranty period of the purchased product for which it is strictly necessary regarding the indicated purpose. Having failed to provide these data results in the impossibility to process demands or purchase contracts via websites.
- Offering of goods and services, including sending commercial communications in electronic form to the e-mail address of the buyer.
- I hereby grant a consent to collect, store and process the provided personal data by the administrator, for the purpose laid down below:
- Address (invoice and delivery one)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Order history in the shop
- The purpose of processing the personal data is the sale of the goods by the administrator and any other legal action related thereto.
- Processing personal data is carried out by the administrator, but for the administrator, the personal data may also be processed by these processors:
- KomTeSa spol. s. r.o., Masarykova 2853, 580 01 Havlíčkův Brod
- Google - Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- I understand, that in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data I have the right:
- to withdraw the consent at any time.
- to request information about what personal data we are processing.
- to request our explanation concerning the processing of personal data.
- to ask us to access and update or correct these data.
- to require us to delete this personal information.
- If you have any doubts about compliance with personal data processing, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Administrator declares that he/she will collect personal data to the extent necessary to fulfil the stated purpose and process them only in accordance with the purpose for which they were collected. Employees of the administrator or another natural person processing personal data under a contract with an administrator and other persons are required to maintain confidentiality about personal data, even after termination of employment relationship or work.