TOY18DAD 800 HK Scanning UV Detector
is a standalone UV-VIS diode array detector suited for preparative and flash chromatography in range 200 – 800 nm.
- Files to download 3
A standalone UV-VIS diode array detector suited for preparative and flash chromatography in range 200 – 800 nm.
It is offered in the following versions:
Two Channel version measures at two wavelengths simultaneously with possibility to see current scan.
Four Channel version measures at four wavelengths simultaneously with possibility to see current scan.
Scanning version measures at four wavelengths simultaneously or sends scan with speed 20 Hz which allows to create 3D picture.
More wavelengths are used in liquid chromatography to verify purity of analyzed samples or in situations when some substances absorb on different wavelengths. It is possible to use the detector in flash and preparative applications.
It is possible to control the detector manually by keyboard and display, but also using RS232, USB or LAN. At the back panel are available four analog outputs and connector for I/O logical input and output signals.
The unit’s DAD (diode array detector) design offers many advantages:
• absorbance measuring on four wavelengths simultaneously
• wavelength setting in increments of 1nm
• on line scan of whole spectrum with speed up to 20 Hz which allows to create 3D picture
• lamp work hours are counted using the built-in counter for both deuterium and halogen lamps
• the cell is easy to replace from the side of the detector
• powering by 100-240 V AC
• unit can be controlled by RS232, USB, LAN or keyboard
• signals are available in analog and digital form
• easy service and diagnostic using display and keyboard or by service SW
|Wavelength range||200-800 nm|
|Number of channels (Signals)||4|
|Scan||up to 20 Hz with step of 1 nm|
|Number of CCD elements||256|
|Noise Level||5 x 10-5 AU|
|Drift||1 x 10-3 AU/hr|
|Accuracy of adjustment||± 1 nm|
|Typical spectral half-width||10 nm|
|Reproducibility||± 0.5 nm|
|Light source||D2+Halogen lamp|
|Time constant||0.1 s; 0.2 s; 0.5 s; 0.75 s; 1 s; 2 s; 4 s; 8 s; 16 s|
|Digital output||1 V/AU|
|Communication||RS232,Ethernet (LAN),USB,Remote digital I/O|
|Power supply||100-240 V AC|
|Power input||100 VA|
|Dimensions W x H x D||285.2 x 148.8 x 500 mm (11.23 x 5.86 x 19.69 in)|
|Weight||7.33 kg (16.16 lb)|
|Materials in contact with mobile phase||FEP; fused silica; stainless steel; PEEK; KEL-F|