TOY18DAD 600 V Scanning UV Detector
An UV (UV-VIS) diode array detector, which allow measuring absorbance of four wavelengths simultaneously in one cell just as measuring of whole spectrum (scan).
- Files to download 3
More wavelengths are used in liquid chromatography to verify purity of analyzed samples or in situations when some substances absorb on different wavelengths. It is possible to use the detector in flash and preparative applications.
It is possible to control the detector manually by keyboard and display but also using RS232, USB or LAN. At the back panel are available four analog outputs and connector for I/O logical input and output signals.
The unit’s DAD (diode array detector) design offers many advantages:absorbance measuring on four wavelengths simultaneously.
- wavelength setting in increments of 1nm.
- online scan of whole spectrum with speed up to 20 Hz which allows to create 3D picture.
- lamp work hours are counted using the built-in counter for both deuterium and halogen lamps.
- the cell is easy to replace from the side of the detector.
- powering by 100-240 V AC.
- unit can be controlled by RS232, USB, LAN or keyboard
- signals are available in analog and digital form.
- easy service and diagnostic using display and keyboard or by service SW.
|Number of channels (Signals)||4|
|Scan||200 - 400 nm, 20 Hz, step 1 nm|
|Number of CCD elements||256|
|Accuracy of adjustment||± 1 nm|
|Typical spectral half-width||10 nm|
|Reproducibility||± 0.5 nm|
|Power supply||100-240V; 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power input||100 VA|
|Dimensions W x H x D||135 x 170 x 340 mm (5.32 x 6.69 x 13.39 in)|
|Weight||4.4 kg (9.7 Ib)|
|Noise level at empty cell (254 nm, TC 1 s)||± 5 × 10-5 AU|
|Drift at empty cell (254 nm after 1 h)||1 x 10-3 AU/hr|