TOY18DAD 600 VEX Scanning UV Detector
A UV (UV-VIS) diode array detectors-allows measuring absorbance at four wavelengths simultaneously in the external cell connected by optical cables, just as measuring the whole spectrum (scan).
- Files to download 3
More wavelengths are used in liquid chromatography to verify the purity of analyzed samples or in situations when some substances absorb on different wavelengths. It is possible to use the detector in flash and preparative applications.
It is possible to control the detector manually by keyboard and display but also using RS232, USB, or LAN. At the back panel are available four analog outputs and a connector for I/O logical input and output signals.
The unit’s DAD (diode array detector) design offers many advantages:
- absorbance measuring on four wavelengths simultaneously.
- wavelength setting in increments of 1 nm.
- an online scan of the whole spectrum with a speed of up to 20 Hz which allows the creation of a 3D picture.
- lamp work hours are counted using the built-in counter for both deuterium and halogen lamps.
- SMA connectors at the front panel allow easy connection of the external cell.
- powering by 100-240 V AC.
- the unit can be controlled by RS232, USB, LAN or a keyboard.
- signals are available in analog and digital form.
- easy service and diagnostics using display and keyboard or by service SW.
|Number of channels (Signals)||4|
|Scan||200 - 400 nm, 20 Hz, step 1 nm|
|Number of CCD elements||256|
|Accuracy of adjustment||± 1 nm|
|Typical spectral half-width||10 nm|
|Reproducibility||± 0.5 nm|
|Power supply||100-240 V; 50 - 60 Hz|
|Power input||100 VA|
|Dimensions W x H x D||135 x 170 x 340 mm (5.32 x 6.69 x 13.39 in)|
|Weight||3.8 kg (8.4 lb)|
|Noise level at empty cell (254 nm, TC 1 s)||± 8 × 10-5 AU|
|Drift at empty cell (254 nm after 1 h)||5 × 10-3 AU/hr.|