1000 ml/min ECP201LG Gradient Preparative Pump
An innovative, powerful, and cost-effective unit for preparative liquid chromatography where high pressure is needed. The pump with 4 low-pressure gradient valves delivers a flow rate of up to 1000 ml/min at a very high output pressure of up to 15 MPa (2176 psi).
- Files to download 4
The ECP201L Preparative Pump is an innovative, powerful, and cost-effective unit for preparative liquid chromatography where high pressure is needed. The pump with 4 low-pressure valves delivers a flow rate of up to 1000 ml/min at a very high output pressure of up to 15 MPa (2176 psi).
Main features and benefits
- Durability – The pump is constructed for high pressure and flow rates. This makes it suitable for day-to-day long-term use in production
- Wide application possibilities – The unit is used for pharmaceutical separations and plant extract purification, such as cannabinoids, peptides, and oligonucleotides. Also, it has much wider use in other chemical production, such as dosing into chemical reactors, and in various laboratory uses. Another advantage is the usability of the same device for separation method development.
- Smart controls and diagnostics – It is easy to operate, especially with ECOMAC and Clarity software. This makes unit management powerful and convenient. The basic version of the ECOMAC software is available free of charge. It is also used for service and diagnostics.
- Other useful features
- A new learning algorithm for pulsation suppression
- A leakage sensor
- A seal wash kit for longer piston seal life
- Also available in configurations made of certified bio-inert materials
|Flow rate||1 – 1000 ml/min|
|Maximum operating pressure in the pump||15 MPa up to 1000 ml/min|
|Flow rate setting||1 ml/min steps|
|Repeatability of flow rate adjusting||± 1 %|
|Accuracy of flow rate setting||± 2 %|
|Wetted materials in the pump||stainless steel, PEEK, TefzelTM, Kalrez®, ceramic, seals GFP (PTFE) by default or UHMW-PE on request|
|Control||RS232, Ethernet(LAN), USB|
|Output capillary outer diameter||1/8 "|
|Input tubing outer diameter||1/4 ”|
|Fluid temperature||5 - 90°C|
|Connecting thread||1/2" - 20 UNF|
|Power supply||100 - 240 V AC|
|Power input||500 VA|
|Weight of the complete set||30 kg (66.14 lb)|
|Dimensions (w x h x d) of the complete set||340 x 170 x 640 mm (13.4 x 6.7 x 25.2 in)|