1000 ml/min ECP201L Preparative Pump
15MPa 1000 ml/min Pressure Comp. Learning
Preparative HPLC pump with a flow rate range of up to 1000 ml/min.
ECOM spol. s r.o.
- Files to download 2
The ECP201L Preparative Pump is an innovative, powerful, and cost-effective unit for preparative liquid chromatography where high pressure is needed. The pump with 4 low-pressure valves delivers a flow rate of up to 1000 ml/min at a very high output pressure of up to 15 MPa (2176 psi).
Main features and benefits
- Durability – The pump is constructed for high pressure and flow rates. This makes it suitable for day-to-day long-term use in production
- Wide application possibilities – The unit is used for pharmaceutical separations and plant extract purification, such as cannabinoids, peptides, and oligonucleotides. Also, it has much wider use in other chemical production, such as dosing into chemical reactors, and in various laboratory uses. Another advantage is the usability of the same device for separation method development.
- Smart controls and diagnostics – It is easy to operate, especially with ECOMAC and Clarity software. This makes unit management powerful and convenient. The basic version of the ECOMAC software is available free of charge. It is also used for service and diagnostics.
- Other useful features
- A new learning algorithm for pulsation suppression
- A leakage sensor
- A seal wash kit for longer piston seal life
- Also available in configurations made of certified bio-inert materials
|Flow rate||2 – 1000 ml/min|
|Maximum operating pressure||15 MPa up to 1000 ml/min|
|Flow rate setting||1 ml/min steps|
|Repeatability of flow rate adjusting||± 1 %|
|Accuracy of flow rate setting||± 2 %|
|Wetted materials||stainless steel, PEEK, TefzelTM, PE, ceramic, seals|
|Communication||RS232,Ethernet (LAN),USB,Remote digital I/O|
|Power supply||100-240V VAC|
|Power input||500 VA|
|Dimensions W x H x D||276 x 153 x 620 mm (10.87 x 6.14 x 24.40 in)|
|Weight||26 kg (57.32 lb)|
|Pressure Compensation Learning||yes|
|Info-ECP201L_pump-en-04.pdf||pdf (180,25 KB)|
|Manual-ECP201L_ECP201LG-en-00.pdf||pdf (3,66 MB)|
© 2019 ECOM spol. s r.o., Trebonicka 239, Chrastany u Prahy, CZ 252 19, Czech Republic
© 2017 Internetový obchod provozuje společnost ECOM spol. s r.o., Americká 3, 120 00 Praha 2
Made by Elasticr