3000 ml/min ECP203L Preparative Pump
Preparative HPLC pump with a very high flow rate of up to 3000 ml/min at the output pressure of up to 5 MPa (725 psi).
Coming soon! Preparative HPLC pump with a very high flow rate of up to 3000 ml/min at the output pressure of up to 5 MPa (725 psi).
The ECP301 L preparative pump is an innovative, powerful, and cost-effective unit for preparative liquid chromatography where high pressure is needed. It has 2 pistons connected in parallel, with a 1.5 ” (38,1 mm) diameter.
- Durability – The pump is constructed for high pressure and flow rates. This makes it suitable for day-to-day long-term use in production.
- Smart controls and diagnostics – It is easy to operate, especially with ECOMAC and Clarity software. This makes unit management powerful and convenient. The basic version of the ECOMAC software is available free of charge. It is also used for service and diagnostic.
- Other useful features
- A new learning algorithm for pulsation suppression
- A leakage sensor
- A seal wash kit for longer piston seal life
- Also available in configurations made of certified bio-inert materials
|Flow rate||1 – 3000 ml/min|
|Maximum operating pressure||5 MPa up to 3000 ml/min|
|Repeatability of flow rate adjusting||± 1 %|
|Accuracy of flow rate setting||± 2 %|
|Wetted materials||stainless steel, PEEK, TefzelTM, ceramic, ruby, seals-GFP by default-or optionlally UHMW_PE|
|Communication||RS232,Ethernet (LAN),USB,Remote digital I/O|
|Power supply||100-240V VAC|
|Power input||500 VA|
|Dimensions W x H x D||276 x 153 x 620 mm (10.87 x 6.14 x 24.40 in)|
|Weight||30 kg (66.14 lb)|
|Pressure Compensation Learning||yes|