BABY18DAD is OEM built-in UV diode array (DAD/PDA) detector suited for preparative and flash chromatography available in three wavelengthe ranges 200 – 400, 200 - 600, 200 - 800 nm. Thanks a new miniature deuterium lamp has the unit surprisingly small dimensions. The unit is supplied with AMY17 PCB board of dimensions 100 x 160 mm (3.94 x 6.30 in) . It powers the lamps and controls the unit. Thanks new board features it allows sending scan of spectra with high resolution and speed up to 20 Hz depending on baud rate.
BABY18DAD is offered in the following models:
- Two Channel version measures at two wavelengths simultaneously with possibility to see current scan.
- Four Channel version measures at four wavelengths simultaneously with possibility to see current scan.
- Scanning version measures at four wavelengths simultaneously or sends scan of spectra with high resolution and speed up to 20 Hz depending on baud rate.
More wavelengths or scan are used in liquid chromatography to verify purity of analyzed samples or in situations when some peaks absorb on different wavelengths.
Most important features of BABY18DAD detectors:
- small dimensions
- built-in lamp working hours counter
- easy replacement of flow cell
- measuring at more wavelengths simultaneously
- sophisticated diagnostic software